Welcome to an ever-developing Internet site for researchers seeking information related to freedom of conscience, religion, or belief. We welcome you to browse the site to discover its functions.
- International Headline News, posted daily. New users, subscribe to a daily e-mail digest at the Create Account link above. Current site users: Sign in to your account and click User Account to select Subscription Services.
- Countries: documents, court cases, conference reports, news, and other items related to each of the world's countries.
- International Organizations: documents produced by major governmental, inter-governmental, and non-governmental organizations.
- Topics: documents in our database organized by topics related to freedom of religion or belief.
The site is a work in continuous progress, and we welcome your input. Feel free to Give Feedback using the link on the top right of this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
The International Center for Law and Religion Studies is pleased to announce the creation of four Facebook pages, and a YouTube Channel. We're also Tweeting! Sort of. Visit soon and often!
- CASE TABLES developing for cases from the United Nations Human Rights Committee and the European Court of Justice. (For cases from the European Court of Human Rights, see the case table of the Strasbourg Consortium.)
- Democratic Republic of the Congo's Constitution of 2005 with Amendments through 2011, submitted by Dr. Joseph Yav
- Case from South Africa: Ecclesia De Lange v The Presiding Bishop of the Methodist Church of Southern Africa (726/13)  ZASCA 151 (29 September 2014)
- Country Profiles for: Aruba, Austria, Bulgaria, Hungary, Georgia, Moldova, Mongolia, Paraguay, as well as the European Union. the Council of Europe, the United Nations Human Rights Committee
- COMING SOON: New, Religlaw site upgrade, including new, comprehensive CHINA site