Welcome to an ever-developing Internet site for researchers seeking information related to freedom of conscience, religion, or belief. We welcome you to browse the site to discover its functions.
- International Headline News, posted daily. New users, subscribe to a daily e-mail digest at the Create Account link above. Current site users: Sign in to your account and click User Account to select Subscription Services.
- Countries: documents, court cases, conference reports, news, and other items related to each of the world's countries.
- International Organizations: documents produced by major governmental, inter-governmental, and non-governmental organizations.
- Topics: documents in our database organized by topics related to freedom of religion or belief.
The site is a work in continuous progress, and we welcome your input. Feel free to Give Feedback using the link on the top right of this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
18 December 2014. Faith-Based Arbitration: The UK Experience, Mark Hill QC speaking, moderated by Andrew Khoo Chin Hock, Auditorium, Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration Bangunan Sulaiman, Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
18 December 2014. Conférence Laïcité et Liberté de Croyance : quel avenir pour la spécificité française? Organisé par le European Interreligious Forum for Religous Freedom (EIFRF), Au Club de l'Assemblée, 93, rue de l'Université 75007 Paris, de 17h à 20 h.
23 February 2015. Applications due for Balkan Summer School on Religion and Public Life, 26 July - 8 August 2015.
The International Center for Law and Religion Studies is pleased to announce the creation of three Facebook pages and a YouTube Channel. Visit soon and often!
- CASE TABLES developing for cases from the United Nations Human Rights Committee and the European Court of Justice. (For cases from the European Court of Human Rights, see the case table of the Strasbourg Consortium.)
- Democratic Republic of the Congo's Constitution of 2005 with Amendments through 2011, submitted by Dr. Joseph Yav
- Case from South Africa: Ecclesia De Lange v The Presiding Bishop of the Methodist Church of Southern Africa (726/13)  ZASCA 151 (29 September 2014)
- Country Profiles for: Aruba, Austria, Hungary, Mongolia, Paraguay, as well as the European Union. the Council of Europe, the United Nations Human Rights Committee
- COMING SOON: New, Religlaw site upgrade, including new, comprehensive CHINA site