Welcome to an ever-developing Internet site for researchers seeking information related to freedom of conscience, religion, or belief. We welcome you to browse the site to discover its functions.
- International Headline News, posted daily. New users, subscribe to a daily e-mail digest at the Create Account link above. Current site users: Sign in to your account and click User Account to select Subscription Services.
- Countries: documents, court cases, conference reports, news, and other items related to each of the world's countries.
- International Organizations: documents produced by major governmental, inter-governmental, and non-governmental organizations.
- Topics: documents in our database organized by topics related to freedom of religion or belief.
The site is a work in continuous progress, and we welcome your input. Feel free to Give Feedback using the link on the top right of this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
28 October 2014. Tackling sexual orientation and gender identity discrimination: next steps in EU and Member State policy making”. High-level conference hosted by the Italian Presidency of the Council of the EU, in cooperation with the EU Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) and the General Secretariat of the Council. Location: the Council of the EU premises (Justus Lipsius) in Brussels.
4-6 November 2014. Conference, Religion in the Context of Globalization: Legal Aspects of the Functioning of Religious Organizations, sponsored by Department of History of Religions Institute of Religious Studies, Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland, and the International Center for Law and Religion Studies, Krakow, Poland
8 November 2014. Conference in New Delhi.
10 November 2014. Discussion, Peacebuilding in Central African Republic: The Views of Top Religious Leaders, featuring Imam Omar Kabine Layama, Archbishop Dieudonné Nzapalainga and Reverend Nicolas Guérékoyame Gbangouco-sponsored by Catholic Relief Services, Search for Common Ground and the Alliance for Peacebuilding, United States Institute of Peace, 2301 Constitution Ave. NW, Washington, DC, 2:00 pm
12-13 November 2014. The International Conference "Presence of the cross in the public space of the European states", sponsored by the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin (KUL) Faculty of Law, Canon Law and Administration Department of Law on Religion, and the Polish Catholic Institute "Sursum Corda"seated in Gdańsk, Poland, Lublin, at the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin (KUL), Al. Racławickie 14, Aula Kardynała Stefana Wyszyńskiego
15-16 November 2014. The G20 Interfaith Summit: Economic Development & Religious Freedom, Centre for Interfaith & Cultural Dialogue, Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia
21-22 November 2014. Conference on "Missionary Activities and Human Rights", Oslo, Norway (Cole Durham keynote).
- Democratic Republic of the Congo's Constitution of 2005 with Amendments through 2011, submitted by Dr. Joseph Yav
- Case from South Africa: Ecclesia De Lange v The Presiding Bishop of the Methodist Church of Southern Africa (726/13)  ZASCA 151 (29 September 2014)
- Country Profiles for: Hungary, Mongolia, Paraguay
- COMING SOON: New, comprehensive CHINA site